TPG Community

Get online support

WIFI BUT NO INTERNET & OFFICE PHONE NOT WORKING AT ALL SINCE TWO DAYS AGO!

unistartedu
Level 2

We are a small business and with TPG ADSL2+ with Home Phone Registration since the year of 2017.

From 8th Dec 2022, both the phone and the Internet stopped working.

On 9th Dec 2022, I called the Technical Support Team of TPG for advice. The technician on the other end of the phone just told me that our service was stopped because it is too old and I was also told that I have no other options but only to transfer to a NBN plan (we received no notification for service-stopping in advance and the monthly fee was still charged as usual). Before I got to talk to this techinican, there was long time of waiting in the queue on phone and when I finally got to talk to him, I was just told to tranfer to NBN plan and that is the only option for me. I then agreed to tranfer to NBN plan and he said he would tranfer me to someone else and then the next second, my call was hung up.

On 10th Dec 2022, I had no other choices but to call the technical support of TPG again and I have been waiting on the phone for one hour until now and still nobody has picked up my call.

It is definitely a waste of time and life. I am giving this last try to write this post via this "community" and if there was still no response from TPG, I guess I will just cancel the plan. Horribe service (I hate to say that to somebody but I have to)

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @unistartedu

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to make everything work.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG account details.

BasilDV