TPG Community

Get online support

Waiting for modem sent confirmation

nbrown1379
Level 2
My account number is 6190406. I want to make sure my nbn modem has been dispatched? I was told it will be here in 10 business days 2.5 weeks ago and no communication for tracking number or anything? My address is 64 Rogers parade west Everton park (previously 72 rogers parade) its the same physical house but a new property was added on the street and I’ve asked for this to be updated too so hopefully that’s where it was sent if it has been!

Look forward to hearing
5 REPLIES 5
JayeshP9

Hi  nbrown1379,

I have checked but i haven't seen any request for modem so i can put call back request from our help desk for  you so they can check for you.

regards

JayeshP9.

nbrown1379
Level 2
Hi Yes pleases our adsl is slow and very keen to upgrade!
JayeshP9

Hi  nbrown1379,

I have checked your ADSL2+  sync speed which is 17.9 Mbps for download and 1.0 Mbps for upload so as to me this best you can get for ADSL2+  based on distance from exchange.

Regarding upgrade i have noted that nbn is working on their network so you can check regularly  on nbn website for update.

https://www.nbnco.com.au/residential

regards

JayeshP9

nbrown1379
Level 2
Hi jayesh thanks for the reply. I was told by your staff and nbn co that our property is ready. I signed up to the 69pm unlimited plan - heard all the t&cs anf got told that my modem would arrive in 10 business days and the service would switch over from that day. I haven’t heard any comms since this and require a call back Smiley Happy

I called twice today and got through to someone after 40 minutes who then transferred me to someone else then the line dropped out

Regards Nigel
JayeshP9

Hi nbrown1379,

Your correct address is 64 Rogers parade west Everton park, for this address based on nbn service is not available yet due to nbn is working over it.

72 rogers parade west Everton park  based on nbn service is already connected for that address however it is not address.

Our system has recorded  72 Rogers parade west Everton park as a your address and you haven't sent request for address change so you need to update it, I have sent previously request for call back so when you receive call that time advise help desk for it.

regards

JayeshP9.