TPG Community

Get online support

Weekly Outage Notifications

Kting
Level 2

I've been getting weekly maintenance/outage notifications in the last 3 months, yes weekly! does anybody know what's going on? Is the network that bad that needs weeky outages? Mind you, all outages are on weekdays' business hours!

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Kting, service maintenance are usually scheduled during off peak time however, there are situations that an immediate maintenance is needed to ensure continued performance on the network.

Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I've been getting weekly maintenance/outage notifications in the last 3 months, yes weekly! does anybody know what's going on? Is the network that bad that needs weeky outages? Mind you, all outages are on weekdays' business hours!

Kting
Level 2

Thanks Shane for the reply. Just sent you a PM but not sure if it got through, it showed this as soon as I pressed "Send":

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

Shane

Hi @Kting,

Could you try to resend another PM again. Let us see how it will go.

Regards,

Thanks Shane for the reply. Just sent you a PM but not sure if it got through, it showed this as soon as I pressed "Send":

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."