TPG Community

Get online support

What a joke TPG is

keithjones6400
Level 2

Would you belive this company ripping people off, I have been with this company since 2017 and have allways had phone & internet bundles. I had the NBN 100 to start off with but found out we didn't get the 100 but instead only got the NBN 50 ( should have left then ) so I went and change my plan to NBN 50 still with the pay as you go phone calls. But last month I changed it back to the NBN 100 on the same deal, but for some strange reason TPG cut my pay as you go phone from my bundle so no incoming calls or no make any calls. So I called them to day and she said to me that I had to pay an extra $10.00 a month for the phone. LIKE WTF NO **ING WAY. I say that they have done this to so many other people as well let me know if I am right.

4 REPLIES 4
keithjones6400
Level 2

If you don't give me my as I pay phone back, within 48 hours with the speed that I shoud be getting, I will find another provider.

You have all my account details I sent you people in an email.

And don't give me the crap saying that I only chose the internet, and not a pay as you go phone deal. 

Riezl

Hi @keithjones6400, we are determined to help resolve your concern and turn things around.

In order for us to assist you, kindly send us a private message with your account details. We are asking this to also make sure that we will be working on the right account.

Here's how you can send a private message: How do I private message (PM) in the community

keithjones6400
Level 2

I have done all I can with you lot explaining that I changed my plan from nbn 50 to nbn100 with a pay as you go home phone as I have done since I switch to you lot back in 2017, but for some stuffed up reason you lot have choosen to not give me my phone so I can receive and get phone call but instead have just giving me Internet.

I get a reply back on my review for google saying that you tried to call me, the whole complaint with you lot is that I don't have a phone with my plan.

I have explained this over the phone (MOBILE PHONE) with your people many times but you lot have just don't seem to hear.

How the hell can you even try to call me on my home phone when you haven't even conected to my plan ????.

PS:  Now even your own private messaged crap won't even work.

Riezl

You should be able to send me or other community moderators a private message. Are  you getting any error message when sending a PM? We'd be more than happy to assist with your concern, but we need you to provide the account details first.