TPG Community

Get online support

What is going on with my refund request?

michael05h
Level 2

I asked for cacellation 20/7/2023 via phone, but you still charged me, so I asked what is going on and how am I gonna get refund, and another guy called me yesterday I'm gonna get refund in September. WTF??? and then I recieved an e-mail today telling me you've recieve a request to cancel my service just now. I ALREADY ASKED FOR CANCELLATION ON 20TH JULY!! AND I ALREADY RETURNED YOUR MODEM!!! WHAT IS GOING ON? JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @michael05h ,

The cancellation and refund has been coordinated with our accounts team and now under assessment. You should you receive an update from them via email or phone call.

Regards,

I asked for cacellation 20/7/2023 via phone, but you still charged me, so I asked what is going on and how am I gonna get refund, and another guy called me yesterday I'm gonna get refund in September. WTF??? and then I recieved an e-mail today telling me you've recieve a request to cancel my service just now. I ALREADY ASKED FOR CANCELLATION ON 20TH JULY!! AND I ALREADY RETURNED YOUR MODEM!!! WHAT IS GOING ON? JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!