TPG Community

Get online support

What is the down load speed I should be getting FTTN

bandsmorris
Level 3

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @bandsmorris, the NBN50 plan is configured on the nbn50 Wholesale Plan tier with 20Mbps upload. It has a typical evening download speed of 43.7Mbps download.

Typical Evening Download Speed is measured between 7pm and 11pm. The actual speeds for the service may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by TPG. Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

bandsmorris
Level 3

Hi

I was previously with Telstra my down load speeds on nbn 25 ranged between 20 and 23

I am now on nbn50 and my download speeds are between 30 and 35 when I thought they would have been around the 40 to 45

I have attached a screen shot of my tests

Could advise me if this is normal if it is I am extremely dissapointed Screenshot_2019-11-14-16-09-48-60.jpgScreenshot_2019-11-14-16-09-48-60.jpg

BasilDV

Hi @bandsmorris

Thanks for providing a screenshot of your speed test result.

We'll check it with our Engineers to investigate your connection and have someone to call you as soon as an update becomes available.

Regards,

BasilDV

Riezl

Hi @bandsmorris, our Engineering Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your next availability so we can advise the team to process a callback. Thank you.