TPG Community

Get online support

What is the process of lodging a complaint?

mujtabahabib
Level 2

Hi,

I have connected to TPG on 17th Jan 2024 and subscribed for NBN 100 as FTTP.

By 19th Jan, i figured out that the internet keeps getting disconnected for several hours a day, i have to reboot the router in the morning for a start and multiple time during the day. Sometimes it reconnects after reboot other times it doesn't forcing me to use mobile data for my WFH. 

I sent an email to helpdesk@tpg.com.au 8:00 am Friday 19th Jan 23, got an automated reply to contact techops@tpg.com.au.

techops@tpg.com.au mail box is unreachable and is of no use. 

20-Jan-24, my internet was offline since morning for 3 hours, I have called Tech support number after conducting some initial triage. I figured that NBN optical light turns red when the outage occurs. 

It took an hour to connect to a real person, the internet came online (all by itself without reset) as i was on the call and i was told that everything seems fine, which is not true. 

I have requested to raise it to level 2 support as restarting the service is not a resolution. 

The person didn't gave me a ticket, i have no visibility of how this complaint is going to be tracked. 

I need to understand the resolution time for the complaints? 

The service i am getting doesn't meet the level TPG is advertising. 

After the support call i had a 1 min dropout that auomatically resolved (Image attached). I was not getting these dropout with my previos NBN provider (until 17th Jan), so there is something wrong with TPG service. 

Regards,

Mujtaba Habib

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @mujtabahabib 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details and we'll take it from there.

BasilDV