When available

vmh06060
Level 2

I have received an email from Aussie broardband that I can now receive fibre to the premises. When I check my address on your web site it states only nbn available. I have also checked Nbnco and it say it maybe available and to call one of the suppliers on their web site, which Aussie broardband is but TPG is not on their list. Can u please let me know if it is available through you or do I have to go to their listed suppliers.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vmh06060,

Could you shoot us a PM with your Account details if you do have an existing TPG service if the complete address and your contact number and person will do so we can have our Team check and contact you.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have received an email from Aussie broardband that I can now receive fibre to the premises. When I check my address on your web site it states only nbn available. I have also checked Nbnco and it say it maybe available and to call one of the suppliers on their web site, which Aussie broardband is but TPG is not on their list. Can u please let me know if it is available through you or do I have to go to their listed suppliers.