Wi-fi speeds

Grantt
Level 2
During my 7 day trial of the wireless service download speeds were far better then my nbn service. From day 1 of my nbn service being cut and the wireless becoming my new service, the wireless speeds have plummeted to low single digits. Very suspect! Have I been duped?
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Grantt,

We've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Grantt
Level 2
Tips for troubleshooting is not the answer I’m looking for. The question is, why during my 7 day trial did I have maximum speeds the whole seven days? Soon as the trial is over I have speeds consistently lower than my previous nbn service? Strange how I have to now troubleshoot, now the trial is over but not during the trial !
If the lack of speed was an issue during the trial I would not have agreed to change the service.
Riezl

Hi @Grantt , please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can look into this and further assist you. We will wait for your PM. Thank you.