Wifi Dropping

ayvankarla1989
Level 2
My wifi has been dropping since 22 February. When it does connect, it leaves me with 2mbps download and then will drop again. It has been constantly happening that we have been using our mobile data as it is more stable. I have been leaving a message on your Facebook account and have been following whatever troubleshooting I am told but still, I have been getting terrible connection. NBN has no outage in my area as I have already checked. If this continues, am I allowed to end my contract with TPG since I do not get the proper service that I pay for. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Welcome to the community!

Let us check and fix the issue affecting the service, to better understand the situation send us a Private Message with your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also a picture of the current state of the modem/router and NBN box lights.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

My wifi has been dropping since 22 February. When it does connect, it leaves me with 2mbps download and then will drop again. It has been constantly happening that we have been using our mobile data as it is more stable. I have been leaving a message on your Facebook account and have been following whatever troubleshooting I am told but still, I have been getting terrible connection. NBN has no outage in my area as I have already checked. If this continues, am I allowed to end my contract with TPG since I do not get the proper service that I pay for. Thanks.
ayvankarla1989
Level 2
This is the current state of both modem and NBN box.