Wifi going slow

David1
Level 2

hello i am here to report that my wifi has been going terrible slow and i have no idea why, my backup battery needs to be replaced but that's only a backup battery it shouldn't affect how my wifi works while it is plugged in and the power is on I was wondering why is it that it is going so slow (i am living in Kilburn at the moment maybe the problem isn't just affecting me maybe it is like another situation I have seen on this page before) I use my internet mostly for studying and game developing sometimes I play games and watch youtube but that is in my free time. it shouldn't affect my internet connection at all.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @David1

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the performance of the connection. We're here to help! 

There are many factors that can affect the service however, actual throughput speeds may be slower and could vary due to many factors including type/source of being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users simultaneously using the network, the way the service is being used from wired or wireless connection and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by TPG.  

What troubleshooting have you done so far? I would recommend having a read on the Community articles below:

If nothing changes, please do send us with your TPG account details as well as your best contact time & number via private message so we can organise a contact to be made from our Technical team for further assistance. 

Cheers!