TPG Community

Get online support

Wondering If Our Speeds Are Expected

SOLVED Go to solution
mlycrrll
Level 2

Hi All,

We have been with TPG since we moved into this place, but the speeds seem to have dropped a little recently. I work from home currently and using the current speed is currently hampering my work. Just wondering if the speeds I am getting is expected or if there is anything I can look at to improve it.

SNR Margin (0.1 dB):75 / 136
Attenuation (0.1 dB):290 / 505
Output Power (0.1 dBm):125 / 195
Attainable Rate (Kbps):752 / 4612
Rate (Kbps):751 / 3842

Here is a speed test from 9:30 this morning. I remember getting closer to 10Mb in the past.

Ping35ms
Download2.83Mbps
Upload0.62Mbps

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Good day @mlycrrll,

You're welcome. No worries, I'll request another call to be made at 6:30 PM tonight.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @mlycrrll,

Welcome to the TPG Community. I went ahead and checked your account but was not able to detect any issues as of the moment. We might need to do more troubleshooting and real time test with the help of our Tech team.

I arranged a call from our Tech team around 6PM VIC on the mobile numbers on your account. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case.

Cheers!

mlycrrll
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV,

Thanks for that. We did receive the calls but we were not able to troubleshoot today. Are we able to arrange a call tomorrow around 6:30pm as Matt will be available then?

BasilDV

Good day @mlycrrll,

You're welcome. No worries, I'll request another call to be made at 6:30 PM tonight.

Cheers!