Worst Service Ever

g_yan
Level 2

Decided to change my mobile plan from Telstra to TPG. Says my current provider will continue to work until activation is not complete.  My current provider stopped working and then I changed the TPG sim. But for some reason, the Activation is not complete. From Jan 21, i called the customer service/ technical support every day. I talked with 12 different people, everyone apologising and saying the same dialogue- we will send you message once the problem is fixed, the engineeers are working on it. I am without a phone number from the last 2 weeks. My current provider doesnt work and the TPG doesnt work too. Need at least an hour to get an opportunity to talk with a customer service , and once you talk, all of them have a same format of questions and reply. Sent emails but no answer. I have never came across such an irresponsible service. It shouldn't be complicated, its just a transfer  of phone number from one provider to another. When I transferred to Telstra, they did it in couple of minutes!! Still dont know how many days I have to be without my phone number.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey 

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to learn that you're having issues with the activation of the mobile service, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience. To better understand the situation, please shoot me a Private Message with your accuont details (Customer ID/Mobile number) also the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@g_yan wrote:

Decided to change my mobile plan from Telstra to TPG. Says my current provider will continue to work until activation is not complete.  My current provider stopped working and then I changed the TPG sim. But for some reason, the Activation is not complete. From Jan 21, i called the customer service/ technical support every day. I talked with 12 different people, everyone apologising and saying the same dialogue- we will send you message once the problem is fixed, the engineeers are working on it. I am without a phone number from the last 2 weeks. My current provider doesnt work and the TPG doesnt work too. Need at least an hour to get an opportunity to talk with a customer service , and once you talk, all of them have a same format of questions and reply. Sent emails but no answer. I have never came across such an irresponsible service. It shouldn't be complicated, its just a transfer  of phone number from one provider to another. When I transferred to Telstra, they did it in couple of minutes!! Still dont know how many days I have to be without my phone number.

Regards,

Shane

Hey @g_yan,

Just checking should you require further assistance please update this thread.

Regards,