cancell internet

chaboom1977
Level 2

hello
I want to cancell my tpf internet service on 8th march 2019.
Absolutely at that time , my 3 years internet contrac will finish.
my id is XXXXX
email address is XXXXX
pleasa let me know how to do.
Actually I am wondering about returning rauter .

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @chaboom1977,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'll have an escalation officer contact you before 5PM NSW Time to address this concern.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Vhorlon
Level 4

In this day and age, customers should really be able to cancel their service online quickly and easily. Why should there be a drawn out process? Why you would need to "escalate" a customer wanting out at the end of their contract is beyond me. How about simply not renewing it? The customer has enough details to log in online. These details are confidential and specific to each customer. They have these details because they verified their identity when they originally signed up. That should be identification & verification enough.

Besides, Identification & verification is irrelevant anyway really. There's no reason or excuse why it should be a headache to simply not renew their contract. Doing nothing, and letting the contract expire should be enough. Upon expiration, there should be no further charges and no further service provided unless the contract is being renewed (or an agreement is made upon expiration to go month to month), not the other way around. Its not exactly brain surgery.

If a customer is already at the point of wanting to end their relationship with a given provider, then there's no way that making it difficult to walk away will result in any sort of customer retention.

The only purpose this serves is to hinder customers and deter them from either coming back in the future or recommending TPG to their peers - which in turn equates to a permanent loss of revenue for TPG in the end.  If a customer in your restaurant is about to leave because they didn't like the menu, you don't try to lock the doors to keep them in.

Riezl

Hi @chaboom1977, our Escalations Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your availability so we can advise the team to process a callback. Thank you.

Vhorlon
Level 4

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @chaboom1977, our Escalations Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your availability so we can advise the team to process a callback. Thank you.

See my last post on this thread. Enough said.