cancellation

naveensamineni
Level 2

I want to CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. Can't even browse GMAIL. Very very disappointed with support. Horrible internet speed. I got FTTP with max speed and the speed I am currently geetting is 1MBPS. supposed to be typically 90MBPS. 

When contacted support said below:

Thank you for contacting TPG.

Our initial tests indicate that your TPG service is online and operating within the normal specs.

We recommend that you check your connection too using our new My TPG app available to download from both apple and android devices.  You can download via: www.tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Attcahed is the screenshot when they asked me to do.

Worst internet provider. Even for FTTP they can't do any better. Would never recommend TPG to anyone. Please don't waste money. True example, is support said no issues when APP is showing.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @naveensamineni ,

We're sad to know that you're considering to cancel the service with us. We'd love to help and take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. We're able to locate thea ccount using the posted details and ran an initial test.

The test results shows the service is getting a passing speed on the line. To get the actual speed of the service, run a speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable.

Note: Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

Regards,

@naveensamineni wrote:

I want to CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. Can't even browse GMAIL. Very very disappointed with support. Horrible internet speed. I got FTTP with max speed and the speed I am currently geetting is 1MBPS. supposed to be typically 90MBPS. 

When contacted support said below:

Thank you for contacting TPG.

Our initial tests indicate that your TPG service is online and operating within the normal specs.

We recommend that you check your connection too using our new My TPG app available to download from both apple and android devices.  You can download via: www.tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Attcahed is the screenshot when they asked me to do.

Worst internet provider. Even for FTTP they can't do any better. Would never recommend TPG to anyone. Please don't waste money. True example, is support said no issues when APP is showing.