TPG Community

Get online support

chariot email inbox capacity?

gmasma
Level 4

Hi folks, Lots of problems lately with Covid generating many emails from "stay at home" folk. So the 40MB capacity of our TPG Chariot inbox overflows and then shuts down. How can we increase this capacity, which actually looks a bit stinghy ?

Cheers, Grahame

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @gmasma ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, please send me the following information so we can escalate this to our Chariot Support Team.

Customer ID:
E-mail address:
Your Best Contact number:
Preferred Contact time:

Regards,

@gmasma wrote:

Hi folks, Lots of problems lately with Covid generating many emails from "stay at home" folk. So the 40MB capacity of our TPG Chariot inbox overflows and then shuts down. How can we increase this capacity, which actually looks a bit stinghy ?

Cheers, Grahame

hev
Level 2
Level 2

Hi both are there are problems with chariot email

al_atkinson
Level 2

Hi All,  As of 11.30am yesterday I haven't been receiving Chariot Emails, I logged into account management and got the notice that "This Account has been closed".  I've now been on hold for 30min. Has TPG discontinued chariot email?

Shane

Hi @al_atkinson,

Thanks for raising this to us. Send me the following details and we'll raise this to our Chariot Support Team to contact you.

Customer ID:
Username:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Preferred Contact time:

Regards,

Hi All,  As of 11.30am yesterday I haven't been receiving Chariot Emails, I logged into account management and got the notice that "This Account has been closed".  I've now been on hold for 30min. Has TPG discontinued chariot email?

gmasma
Level 4

Hi again Shane,

Forgot to mention I actually have two email addresses; gmasma@vic.chariot.net.au  and gmasma@netconnect.com.au (that is the one I usually use when logging in to id  + password on most sites.) 

However emails to either address both end up in the Chariot inbox! I don't understand that either because I can only use the vic.chariot one to log into the Chariot inbox!

Does this relate to the minimal 40MB capacity of my inbox?

Cheers, Grahame

Shane

Hi @gmasma,

We do not have reference or access related to your Chariot Email address we suggest to raise this with our Chariot Team Support for further investigation.

Feel free to send me the following details and we'll raise this for you.

Regards,

Hi again Shane,

Forgot to mention I actually have two email addresses; gmasma@vic.chariot.net.au  and gmasma@netconnect.com.au (that is the one I usually use when logging in to id  + password on most sites.) 

However emails to either address both end up in the Chariot inbox! I don't understand that either because I can only use the vic.chariot one to log into the Chariot inbox!

Does this relate to the minimal 40MB capacity of my inbox?

Cheers, Grahame