TPG Community

Get online support

disconnecting internet and dropping out internet constantly

iHaveNBNandLag
Level 2

my internet seems to love disconnecting it self, for example if it stop working like it does alot, something that i have been watching like youtube the video will stay loading but if i go to open another page, it wont load that page at all, like the ip is being blocked from any new connections, the router still says that we have internet and even when i plugged my laptop straight into the wall and skipped using the router the internet still wouldnt take any new connections till i plugged it back into the router and reset it, it also seems to do it when a new deivce connects to the internet as well, not even new, if i turn the internet off on my phone and turn it back on the internet will stop working and wont allow any new connections. we called up TPG themselves and they said they couldnt regisiter any disconnected internet or issues, and its quite annoying, it happens at least 10 times a day.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @iHaveNBNandLag,

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to know that you are having difficulties with your service.

Have you tried to perform a hard reset or reconfigure the modem/router?

I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

To better understand the situation, I'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID) and we'll run further tests on your connection.

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Cheers!