TPG Community

Get online support

frequent internet drop out's

pgolightly
Level 2

Hi, I've been getting these many times a day for week or so. I work from home as cloud engneer, no good in middle of meetings or doing what I do. Drop outs only last < minute, then back. Can you guys check my connection ?

Logs from modem , example :

WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 connected.

6 seconds later.

WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 disconnected.(ERROR_ISP_DISCONNECT)

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:

1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.

2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.

3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area. 

But this looks like the modem/router having issues with the connection to our network. 

Send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. How do I private message (PM) in the community

@pgolightly wrote:

Hi, I've been getting these many times a day for week or so. I work from home as cloud engneer, no good in middle of meetings or doing what I do. Drop outs only last < minute, then back. Can you guys check my connection ?

6 seconds later.

WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 disconnected.(ERROR_ISP_DISCONNECT)

Thanks

Shane

Just checking this thread, should you require further assistance if so please update the thread.

Cheers!

6 seconds later.

Thanks