help

philip815
Level 2
Hi there
When I first received the modem , I followed the instructions however the modem can't connect ; 4 light signals indicate that it's connected but only 2 lights turn on . I was told to wait 15 minutes and I waited minimum few hours but it still wouldn't connect ,When we called to your support team no one from your team picked up our calls .How can we fix this issue if it isn't able to connect or if your support team doesn't get back to us ?
My address : xxx Bayswater Rd Croydon vic
phone No: 0425800625
connect me please Thank you
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @philip815

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, your NBN FTTC service is still not activated. You'll receive and email or SMS notification once it is active.

BasilDV