hongxie198979

SOLVED Go to solution
hongxue198979
Level 2
My devices can connect to the wifi but there is no internet access since the midday of yesterday here in 2127. How to fix it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @hongxue198979

There might be some misunderstanding. You were advised that the case will be raised to our Engineering team for further investigation.

We understand that you've been in contact with our Engineers and a technician is booked to check your service.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @hongxue198979 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I ran an initial test to the service it shows no line fault that could affect the service, please confirm your best contact number and preferred time we'll have one of our Technicians contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

hongxue198979
Level 2
Anytime, I hope I can solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Thank you
hongxue198979
Level 2
Any time is fine. Please schedule a technician to come to my door as soon as possible to help me solve the problem. Thank you
BasilDV

Hi @hongxue198979 

We understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team and the case has been raised to our Engineers for further investigation.

Updates will be given by your assigned Engineer within 24 to 48 hours as soon as it becomes available.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

hongxue198979
Level 2
Your technicians yesterday called me to repair my network today, but today I called and they told me they didn’t know when to come and asked me to wait. I have lost the network for four days. I can’t wait any longer. I need to connect right away. my network
BasilDV

Hi @hongxue198979

There might be some misunderstanding. You were advised that the case will be raised to our Engineering team for further investigation.

We understand that you've been in contact with our Engineers and a technician is booked to check your service.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV