installation time

SOLVED Go to solution
swapnakiranj
Level 2

How many days does it take normally to get the service installed. Was it true that it will take 5 days (as per the discussion with customer service executive) after the bank transfer the money to TPG?. As the bank is taking 3 to 4 business to process the transer, altogether it is taking 8 days to get a connection. It is very slow I presume.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @swapnakiranj,

For ADSL2+ installation ETA is normally 10 working days from the time of registration submission.

While Installation of NBN service can take between 2 to 30 working days depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the nbn™ technician to perform the installation.

The installation commence once the payment is posted on the account.

I was able to locate your account using your community details and seen that your NBN service installation is now in progress, further updates on your application will be sent via email.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @swapnakiranj,

For ADSL2+ installation ETA is normally 10 working days from the time of registration submission.

While Installation of NBN service can take between 2 to 30 working days depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the nbn™ technician to perform the installation.

The installation commence once the payment is posted on the account.

I was able to locate your account using your community details and seen that your NBN service installation is now in progress, further updates on your application will be sent via email.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @swapnakiranj,

Thanks for sending me a message.

You're always welcome, in case you'll have more queries about our service do not hesitate to open a thread here in our community.

Have a lovely weekend, cheers! Smiley Very Happy