TPG Community

Get online support

nbn connection box showing all the lights, no dsl or internet light on modem

megabens
Level 2

I'm having the same problem - nbn installed yesterday 7/4/21). I phoned TPG yesterday (who advised matter to be referred to a case manager) - didn't hear back today. Emailed this morning asking for email response - no response yet to email.   

Riezl

Hi @megabens, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

towhidaf
Level 3

Good luck! I am waiting here for a month now. I'll move on once TIO deadline is over.

towhidaf
Level 3

Hi Riezl,

I have created this post on "12-03-2021 05:12 AM"

On 03-04-2021 12:06 PM I have receive your second apology. 

It's almost 9th April and I still don't have internet. I have a TPG tech visit scheduled for 15th Apr. TIO gave TPG till 12th Apr to resolve this matter. I am suffered psychologically and financially during this time. It is not acceptable at all. It is insincere and incompetent. Time to move on as there are many vendors out there who would love to have a loyal customer. 

Thanks for your "effort" though. 

Shane

Hi @towhidaf,

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning case manager and provided the latest technician schedule. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. If you wish to get a real time update, you may contact the assigned complaints resolution manager assigned to this case via return email. We'll raise this to them for additional reference on this ongoing Complaint.

Regarsd,

Hi Riezl,

I have created this post on "12-03-2021 05:12 AM"

On 03-04-2021 12:06 PM I have receive your second apology. 

It's almost 9th April and I still don't have internet. I have a TPG tech visit scheduled for 15th Apr. TIO gave TPG till 12th Apr to resolve this matter. I am suffered psychologically and financially during this time. It is not acceptable at all. It is insincere and incompetent. Time to move on as there are many vendors out there who would love to have a loyal customer. 

Thanks for your "effort" though. 

towhidaf
Level 3

Hi Shane,

Yes, tried calling my TPG TIO case officer. After putting me on hold for 18min, he hung up. It has become a joke. I got a feeling that all these calls are routed to some outsourced call centre. Most of the time they just tell me scripted stuff. Very unprofessional most of the time. The worst thing is that there is no way of giving this feedback to anyone in the management. As if the management doesn't care about their customer. Very disappointing. 

Shane

We're sad to know that, @towhidaf. We do not tolerate this kind of behavior we'll deal with this internally. On the other hand, we previously mentioned further updates will be provided when it becomes available. We apologise for any inconvenience, let us know should you require further assistance.

Hi Shane,

Yes, tried calling my TPG TIO case officer. After putting me on hold for 18min, he hung up. It has become a joke. I got a feeling that all these calls are routed to some outsourced call centre. Most of the time they just tell me scripted stuff. Very unprofessional most of the time. The worst thing is that there is no way of giving this feedback to anyone in the management. As if the management doesn't care about their customer. Very disappointing. 

towhidaf
Level 3
Ok! My suffering continues.
Had a technician visit scheduled on 15th of Apr, (yes still after a month I don’t have internet on a “live” connection) and no one showed up. I confirmed at least 3 times that someone will be at home and confirmed over the phone that my internet is not working, they still didn’t show up.

Went back to TIO for them to handle it they did it might take up to 8 weeks to resolve it. No wonder why ppl stick the ISP pain and ISP don’t care about their clients because there is no one to hold them accountable. Are we general public at ransom to so called pubic service NBN and corporate ISPs? What a shame!

I will keep on complaining to corporations on public forums so that people are aware. A neglected client of TPG.
Shane

Hi @towhidaf,

I will raise this to the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager handling this case for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

Ok! My suffering continues.
Had a technician visit scheduled on 15th of Apr, (yes still after a month I don’t have internet on a “live” connection) and no one showed up. I confirmed at least 3 times that someone will be at home and confirmed over the phone that my internet is not working, they still didn’t show up.

Went back to TIO for them to handle it they did it might take up to 8 weeks to resolve it. No wonder why ppl stick the ISP pain and ISP don’t care about their clients because there is no one to hold them accountable. Are we general public at ransom to so called pubic service NBN and corporate ISPs? What a shame!

I will keep on complaining to corporations on public forums so that people are aware. A neglected client of TPG.