TPG Community

Get online support

nbn continues to drop out since last Sunday 12th Jan, and unable to get intouch with TPG

Rossq
Level 2

We have been having connection issues since before Christmas however since last ast week the connection became continually intermitent.

Ive been receiving SMS every day - and some days multiple times informing me of the various outages and then them being resloved.

Today after 12pm the connection has not worked for more than 5 minutes at a time. I tried calling the help line and had to give up since there was no call back option and I couldnt wait any longer since it was over 1 hour waiting for an operator to pick up. I watch the modem  go from 6 light on to 3 lights. The NBN box continues to recycle every 5 minutes.  Can I get a resolution otherwise its time to move providers. Ive been with TPG for over 10 yrs and this is the worst its been. ?? 

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

We're sorry to know that you're having issues with the service and now considering changing provider, @Rossq.

We understand how inconvenient to have an unstable connection and we apologise for the trouble this is causing you.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that your concern has been raised to our Technical Team.

As per checking, NBN Co. has identified a network fault affecting HFC network in Castle Hill, NSW.

There's no estimated time of restoration yet, but NBN technicians are expected to be on-site at 10:00 AEDT.

We have checked the status of your connection and it is currently connected for more than 41 minutes, but it may be interrupted again while the restoration work is still in progress.

We'll closely monitor this and revert to you once a new feedback becomes available.

Riezl

Hi @Rossq, we have checked the status of your connection and it shows up and running now. If you are still having issues, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.

Rossq
Level 2
Thanks. It appears to be working , we experienced no drop outs last night or this morning for the first time over the past weeks. We will continue to monitor over the next few days. Thanks for the follow up.
Riezl

Thanks, @Rossq. Feel free to drop us a message should you need further assistance. Cheers!