TPG Community

Get online support

nbn keep on disconnect

waiho2722
Level 3
i didnt pick up the phone when the technician call me but i immediately call back the number , and tell them i have a miss call from tpg regarding internet issue and they tell me they will have technician call me soon
Erika

Hi @waiho2722

I can see that this case has now been escalated to our Engineering team and is under assessment. 

I've chased this now for you.

They'll be updating you as soon as additional information becomes available via SMS or Phone call. 

Cheers,

Erika

Hi @waiho2722

The field technician that was sent out yesterday reported that they've sorted a physical line issue at the exchange and our tests now shows that you have a stable connection. 

Please monitoring your connection and let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers,

waiho2722
Level 3
the wifi is not workin again..... this is so frustrating,just working for a few days after done fixing by the technician, and here it comes again , pls reply asap
Ahra_G

Apologies for the trouble, waiho2722

May I know the best time to contact you so I can organise a call back from our Technical Team? 

waiho2722
Level 3
i will pm you a number and a time
Ahra_G

Got the details, waiho2722

I'll arrange for someone to contact you tonight on the number you have provided. Kindly await for the call.