no connection

wilso
Level 2

Well been waiting for nearly 2 days for the nbn to be fixed. I had connection Sunday night early Monday morning. got up at 8am and no internet light on the router. put a request in ticket instigated. They stated tech will be out between by the 10/10. I rang TPG and they stated be on site at the node or line at 5pm. I went down to the pit at 20 past and no tech. Still no internet. Rediculous. I bet that our line has been taken to connect somone else. This has happened before, our node slot was taken so someone else could be put on as there aren't enough plugs at the node

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @wilso,

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Our Engineering Team is working around the clock with the help of NBN Co. To rectify this issue.

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised that NBN Technician booked to check your Internet anytime today until 12/10/2018.

At the moment our Engineering Team is still waiting for an update from NBN Co. We'll make follow up on this and this will be prioritized.

Once our Engineering Team receives an update from NBN Co. You will be contacted by them for the fault's case progress.

Cheers!