no connection

SOLVED Go to solution
DatPham
Level 3
Hi support,

There has been no NBN internet connection since 3am last night.

Hsve checked and no outage at my area.

I've been doing all these checking procedure - turning the router on/off, resetting the router, turning on/off the NBN box, resetting the NBN box,
plugging/unplugging the cables, swapping phone connection but Nothing worked.

The NBN box is still showing the steady blue for all of the lights - power, connection, DSL and LAN lights. But the Internet connection is not being established at all. I've tried different LAN cables from the NBN box to the router, and also tried connecting directly via ethernet port. Nothing worked.
Please respond ASAP
Regards,

Dat Pham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DatPham
Level 3

Called TPG, after confirmed with them that my NBN modem showing all 4 lights  solidly on, they said that my NBN internal settings/connections are all CORRECT, this is BN issue, then they refreshed the connection and everything is GOOD now. They explained that there was a NBN server upgrade at around Saturday midmight and this affected all carriers (Not just TPG). If anyone still has this similar issue just call TPG and it took them a couple of minutes to refreash your connection. (But you might need to wait up to 40minutes for a staff available or just tell them to call you back Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Katethorne87
Level 2
I m having the same problem. No internet light since last night but nbn shows all 4 lights. Are you located in Sydney?
DatPham
Level 3
Im in Adelaide (Brompton suburb)
Azusa
Level 2
Same here and I am in melb
DatPham
Level 3
my connection has been stable since fírst connection in July last year but suddenly something fishy last night and now without internet
Katethorne87
Level 2
Mine is now connected again.
DatPham
Level 3

Called TPG, after confirmed with them that my NBN modem showing all 4 lights  solidly on, they said that my NBN internal settings/connections are all CORRECT, this is BN issue, then they refreshed the connection and everything is GOOD now. They explained that there was a NBN server upgrade at around Saturday midmight and this affected all carriers (Not just TPG). If anyone still has this similar issue just call TPG and it took them a couple of minutes to refreash your connection. (But you might need to wait up to 40minutes for a staff available or just tell them to call you back Smiley Happy

Maximusking
Level 2
My internet connection if gone too
Only two of four NBN router lights is on
Sina1394
Level 2
I do have the same problem
Shane

Hi @Sina1394,

I responded to your post located here and awaitnig for your response.

Send me your account details so we can proceed with the investigation to the service.

Regards,

I do have the same problem