no internet

rajsubin
Level 2

Hi, we had our internet NBN finally connected on Wednesday 12th Feb after technician came to fix the issue. From Thursday onwards there has been no internet. 

I have been trying to get in touch with TPG since Thursday but no one picks the call. Have been on phone waiting to get connected for almost an hour each time. This is getting a bit too much. We have always had issues with TPG's internet being slow but now even getting in touch has been a nightmare. Can someone get in touch with me ASAP? I need the internet to go my studies. I haven't been able to get the assignments done since 3 days now. 

I look forward to someone looking into this matter ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @rajsubin,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

They have lodged this to NBN CO. who has booked a technician to further investigate the issue.

We have also received your confirmation via SMS regarding the said appointment. Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you for any additional update.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.