no nbn

ming
Level 2

no nbn for a week and no any update even nobody take the phone call and we still pay the bill. What kind of service you have!

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @ming, we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Thanks for sending the account details via PM, @ming. We can see that your service was previously affected by an NBN network outage, which was tagged as resolved by NBN Co today around 1PM AEDT.

We can see that your connection is still not working and we have escalated this to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

You will be contacted by the case engineer via SMS or phone call to discuss the progression of the case and if there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

ming
Level 2
Really bad. Even booking an appointment still no technician turn on or a phone call.really disappointing service.thinking to change the service provider.
Riezl

Hi @ming, TPG Engineering Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. The issue has been tagged as resolved and your service should be working now.

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_connect_internet_nbn_hfc

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

ming
Level 2
Hi Riezl
Thank you for your help.but yesterday we were waiting for the technician from 8:00am to the noon.no body made any call, although after we were back home the internet was working.
One more question of we have no internet connection for 10 days, but we still pay for nothing. And did you pay to NBNCo for outages for 10 days? For me I don’t want pay for that it is unreasonable.
Can you please look at this matter for me? Thanks
Ming