no speed boost

iwantnbn
Level 2

Hi Guys

i got the usual speed boost increase email back in april but until now i still have not seen any increase in speed

From 4/03/2021 to 4/09/2021, we are changing your internet plan to the nbn™ Home Superfast plan. You should experience faster speeds, and your monthly access fee will not change.

This change will start automatically and you’ll return to your current NBN50 Plan after 6 months, so you don’t need to do anything.

i have done a speed test via a nic on the archer router but it is not much difference in speed

i have also rebooted nbn modem and the archer multiple times

speedtest.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @iwantnbn ,

Thanks for raising this to us, shoot me a private message with the screenshot of the email also include your accont details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) togetheer with your best contact number and preferred time. We will raise this to our Technical Team for investigation and have them contact you if needed.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@iwantnbn wrote:

Hi Guys

i got the usual speed boost increase email back in april but until now i still have not seen any increase in speed

From 4/03/2021 to 4/09/2021, we are changing your internet plan to the nbn™ Home Superfast plan. You should experience faster speeds, and your monthly access fee will not change.

This change will start automatically and you’ll return to your current NBN50 Plan after 6 months, so you don’t need to do anything.

i have done a speed test via a nic on the archer router but it is not much difference in speed

i have also rebooted nbn modem and the archer multiple times

speedtest.jpg

iwantnbn
Level 2

Hi Shane

PM sent

thanks

iwantnbn
Level 2
Tpg tech came today and factory reset my router
Looks like it has been fixed
Ahra_G

Hi @iwantnbn

It does show that the speed has improved. You may respond directly to the SMS sent by the assigned Engineer regarding the status of your connection. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Regards,

Ahra_G