TPG Community

Get online support

no speed increase after upgrading to FTTN50

in2gfx
Level 2

Hi.

I upgraded to FTTN 50 on the 3 August. However, my speed never increased. I have tried randomly testing the speed over the last few weeks and I get a max of 22 down and 7 up. Have tried all the regular troubleshooting options with no luck.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @in2gfx,

Welcome to the community!

I'd like to know what speed you're getting before you made an NBN Plan Upgrade and get '22 down and 7 up' is the speed test was done via Wireless or wired connection? Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

On the other hand, I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match. I'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID) and I will have this checked.

You can send it via Private Message. For reference you can visit this link How to send a PM.

Regards,

in2gfx
Level 2

HI Shane. 

Have PM'd you.

My down speed hasn't changed, my up speed might be 2-3mb higher. Network setup has not changed, I have tried both ethernet and wireless.

Shane

Hi @in2gfx,

Thanks for sending me your details. I ran initial tests on your connection and it shows the line getting 24Mbps for Download and 7.7Mbps for the Upload.

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation. I'd like to get your best contact time and preferred time.

Regards,

Thea

Hi @in2gfx,

We have raised your concern to our network engineering team for further assessment and investigation.

They will get back to you within the day for immediate updates via call or sms.

Regards,