TPG Community

Get online support

slow nbn internet at exact same times each night

Sjc1989
Level 2

each night from 7.30pm to 8.30pm my internet slows down from 20+mbps to 2mpbs or slower and comes back to normal about 9.30-10pm. ive tried connecting and disconnecting different devices and seen if anything changes and it either gets worse or stays the same. my pc is connected with an ethernet cable, ps4 and phone are both connected through wifi but switched wifi off to see if speeds improve and they do not. this problem has been happening since the start of september when i noticed it but it could have been longer. countless calls and emails back and forth the only solution ive been told so far is its "area/suburb traffic slowing my connection" and it will be fixed by the start of november but its still happening. has anyone else experienced this problem and if so how long did it take to fix? if it did get fixed lol. im on an unlimited plan so theres no issue with going over a data limit or anything

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Sjc1989,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thanks for raising this issue with us. We were unable to locate your account using your community details. We'd like to look into it to understand the situation.

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number. We'd like to assist in the best possible way we can.

Kind regards,

BasilDV