TPG Community

Get online support

still no internet browsing day 6

lewisgriffo
Level 2

well after changing from a residential plan that was super fast and reliable and never a issue

to a business plan as i required a static IP here we are day 6 plenty of calls to help line

and still not able to browse any web sites the modem is all connected fine and working good

what puzzles me is i can connect to my VPN all and is good again works near perfect

disconnect the VPN and all is back to not been able to browse at all

so i asked whats happened between residential to business connection to cause this problem

hopefully someone may be able to work it out soon as it can be a little frustrating to end user

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @lewisgriffo ,

The issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team at the moment its still under assessment and investigation. Based on the latest log o in file the assigned Engineer assigned to this case is currently awating for the requested test result.

We recommend to contact them directly for urgent update via return email.

Regards,

@lewisgriffo wrote:

well after changing from a residential plan that was super fast and reliable and never a issue

to a business plan as i required a static IP here we are day 6 plenty of calls to help line

and still not able to browse any web sites the modem is all connected fine and working good

what puzzles me is i can connect to my VPN all and is good again works near perfect

disconnect the VPN and all is back to not been able to browse at all

so i asked whats happened between residential to business connection to cause this problem

hopefully someone may be able to work it out soon as it can be a little frustrating to end user