third party modem

Sonoman
Level 2

HI all,

My NBN50 speed lately have been very slow (average download 1.5-2mbs).

There is also constant wifi signal dropoff as well.

I'm thinking it maybe modem is faulty (using supplied huwei for about 5-6years).

I'd like to get a third party modem/router.

I have "D-Link Taipan AC3200 Tri-Band ADSL2+/NBN Ready Modem Router (DSL-4320L)" in mind.

Any one here have experience on installing/using third party modem/router?

In particular, any one have personal experience using "D-Link Taipan AC3200 Tri-Band ADSL2+/NBN Ready Modem Router (DSL-4320L)" with TPG NBN network?

Many thanks,

Roger

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Sonoman ,

We're sad to know that your servince issues with the speed of the service. I would love to help see the status of the connection, to better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

We also did an article that you may find helpful. These will provide basic troubleshooting on how to improve the wireless stability of the Wi-Fi at home.

Regards,

@Sonoman wrote:

HI all,

My NBN50 speed lately have been very slow (average download 1.5-2mbs).

There is also constant wifi signal dropoff as well.

I'm thinking it maybe modem is faulty (using supplied huwei for about 5-6years).

I'd like to get a third party modem/router.

I have "D-Link Taipan AC3200 Tri-Band ADSL2+/NBN Ready Modem Router (DSL-4320L)" in mind.

Any one here have experience on installing/using third party modem/router?

In particular, any one have personal experience using "D-Link Taipan AC3200 Tri-Band ADSL2+/NBN Ready Modem Router (DSL-4320L)" with TPG NBN network?

Many thanks,

Roger