13/1300 numbers

JT23
Level 2

I have been unable to call 13/1300 numbers. The numbers give the engaged signal. As part of the OZ plan, these numbers are supposed to be pay as you go. It is frustrating as many numbers are now 13/1300 numbers.

I notice other people have been having difficulty as well. Is there a reason for this?
I also agree with the people who would like these numbers to be part of the OZ plan numbers rather than pay as you go.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @JT23 ,

Thanks for bring this to our attention, we apperciate your feedback we will raise this to our Team, this will help us improve our service. 

At the moment charges for 13/1300 number calls will be charged at Listed TPG rates on a 'pay as you go' basis and deducted from your prepaid balance.

Regards,

@JT23 wrote:

I have been unable to call 13/1300 numbers. The numbers give the engaged signal. As part of the OZ plan, these numbers are supposed to be pay as you go. It is frustrating as many numbers are now 13/1300 numbers.

I notice other people have been having difficulty as well. Is there a reason for this?
I also agree with the people who would like these numbers to be part of the OZ plan numbers rather than pay as you go.