TPG Community

Get online support

13-numbers from landline

SOLVED Go to solution
gmftm
Level 2

Hi

Am having the 13x 1800x issue since porting my number from Telstra to TPG.  Inbound and all other outbound numbers are working as expected.  Strangely, I can call the TPG 13 number but not any others.  Would love some help on this - two calls to the support line have not helped to date.

Thanks

Angeli

Hi @gmftm

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please know that standard call charges will be applied should you call 13/1300 and 18/1800 numbers which can be found at Listed TPG rates and it will be deducted from your prepaid balance. Thus, you must make a top up on your prepaid balance to make an outgoing call that is outside your plan inclusions. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards, 

Angeli

pandbsimmons
Level 2

I am having trouble conencting to 1300 numbers on my landline. how is this fixed?

Riezl

Hi @pandbsimmons, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

pandbsimmons
Level 2

I am having trouble sending a private message

Riezl

Hi @pandbsimmons, you may try to send me a private message now. 

book1852
Level 3

Hi Ing

I am about to post but forgot what topic I posted from.  What was your solution please?  I haven't solved the problem after 7 days.

Shane

Hi @book1852,

Please avoid making multiple post to avoid redundancy and confusion. I responded to your initial post located here.

To better understand the situation, send me a Private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi Ing

I am about to post but forgot what topic I posted from.  What was your solution please?  I haven't solved the problem after 7 days.

book1852
Level 3

I wrote when no one knew how to fix it including TPG. Eventually, a third level technician fixed it. The information I was getting was not correct. The ISP provider is responsible!!

Thank you