TPG Community

Get online support

13-numbers from landline

SOLVED Go to solution
Ing
Level 2
Level 2

Hi - I can't make calls to 13-numbers from my NBN landline (including, of course, to TPG!) How do I give you my details so the whole world can't see them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ing
Level 2
Level 2

Just had call from engineer, ran test, and all working again, yay! Thanks again.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Angeli

Hi @Ing ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we cannot find an issue to your outgoing calls at the moment. Your local calls are also not barred; hence, you must able to call out.

For comparison purposes, kindly test your home phone and try to ring a local, interstate and a mobile number. Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
Angeli_L

Ing
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for the response.

I did check other kinds of numbers before I specified the problem is with 13-numbers only. It's been going on for a couple of weeks, at least. Instead of ringing, I just hear a prolonged *beep*. I've just tried again now, still not working.

BasilDV

Thank you for the information, @Ing.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team tomorrow to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Ing,

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation.

Updates will be given via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours once it's available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

Ing
Level 2
Level 2

Yep, spoke to tech and waiting for call from landline team. Thanks.

Ing
Level 2
Level 2

Just had call from engineer, ran test, and all working again, yay! Thanks again.

BasilDV

Sounds great!

Thank you for the update @Ing.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!

BasilDV

alpha2020
Level 2

What is the solution 

Shane

Hi @alpha2020,

Please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID) to better understand the situation.

We'd like to set your expectation that charges for 13/1300 number calls will be charged at Listed TPG rates on a 'pay as you go' basis and deducted from your prepaid balance.

For reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,