TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ Home Phone Bundle Progress

jeffderbridge
Level 2
I am awaiting completion of my ADSL2+ home bundle package, with the installation of our service the step I’m currently up to and waiting to hear back from TPG with an update on this.
We are getting a new number, not a port from a previous property. We also have an existing phone line running into our property with a Telstra box.
Because of this, should the connection of our service be a matter of connecting it to the exchange rather than someone having to come out to our location?
As I also saw a post regarding delays for ported numbers (which we don’t require) and that new number and internet services are not interrupted, should I have no delay in my service being completed?
3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @jeffderbridge 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @jeffderbridge 

We can see your ADSL2+ installation is ongoing.

I have escalated this issue to our Installations Officers, and someone should call you back within 24-48hrs to provide some further info.

keep in mind, Telstra ADSL installs can take between 2-20 days.

Regards,

David_M

jeffderbridge
Level 2

Thank you David,

I understand that the installation can take time, however, it is appreciated to have communication about the progress throughout this period.