Call Log

Level 2

Why is it so hard to gain details of call logs??

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @6699332,

What call log do you need? Could you shoot us a PM with your details together with a brief summary of your concern. Let us see what we can do about this. 

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Why is it so hard to gain details of call logs??

Level 2

All out going calls dated from start of my contract with TPG to end of contract .... Apparently someone will phone me tomorrow about this... THOUGH I did expect that to happen today considering I clicked 1 for a return call without losing my palce in queue (via phomne of course) and it did not happen, how disgusting is that... In queue on hold waiting to be asked if like to have return call instead of waiting and NO ONE CALLS BACK!!

Shane

Hi @6699332,

Let us know how it will go tomorrow. You may also send us your details so we can chase this with the relevant team.

Regards,

All out going calls dated from start of my contract with TPG to end of contract .... Apparently someone will phone me tomorrow about this... THOUGH I did expect that to happen today considering I clicked 1 for a return call without losing my palce in queue (via phomne of course) and it did not happen, how disgusting is that... In queue on hold waiting to be asked if like to have return call instead of waiting and NO ONE CALLS BACK!!