TPG Community

Get online support

Can’t make any international phone calls

crlnmrcht
Level 2

Hi there,

We’ve been unable to make any international phone calls to Europe for few days now.

We have the standard dial tone then nothing, or it switches for an other dial tone that keeps ringing but not going anywhere. Internet is ok though.

This is pretty frustrating, especially at that time of the year when you want to call your relatives overseas. Any explanation TPG??

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @crlnmrcht,

Welcome to the community!

I apologise for the inconvenience. I would love to help and see what causes issue with your Home Phone Service calling International. I tried to use your community details to pull up your account unfortunately no match.

I'd like to get your account details (Username/customer ID or Home phone number).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Shane

Hi @crlnmrcht,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to check your home phone and confirmed that the international call should be working fine. I'd like to confirm if you have tried to use your Mobile Phone to call international and if it go through. If yes, I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Feel free to drop me your best contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @crlnmrcht,

Thanks for sending me your details. I will arrange one of our Technicians tomorrow in the afternoon between 1-2PM NSW.

Make sure to keep your mobile free for the call. Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @crlnmrcht,

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the home phone issue for international call has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation. Assessment may take 24hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or phone call. Let me know should yo require further assistance.

Cheers!

chefren
Level 4
No solution?