TPG Community

Get online support

Can’t receive calls from Telstra

Donna
Level 2

I have bought a new handset and now I can’t receive phone calls from Telstra users. I have turned the router and nbn box off and on.  Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
InfinityPlusTwo
Level 3

Hi @Donna

There may be a few things that could cause this. I am assuming that you can make outbound calls normally? If you cannot make outbound calls then might be best to reach out to a moderator here if you have already tried another phone. To contact a moderator, look for a user on community with the TPG logo after thier name, click on the name, then click send message. If you give them your TPG username or phone number they will be able to help.

If you can make outbound calls then it could be:

• If you have a new NBN service and you moved your number in from another provider then porting could still be taking place. This can take up to 5 business days after your NBN connection begins working. After 5 business days you should be able to recieve calls as normal
  • If other numbers can call you normally and its just Telstra numbers, then it could be an issue with that Telstra number calling the TPG network. If you have some example numbers and the time that they have tried to call you, then its best to contact the team of TPG moderators here as I have described above so they can investigate

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

BasilDV

Good day @Donna.

Welcome to TPG Community!

I was able to pull up your account using your email address and learned that this case was already escalated to our Engineering team for investigation. Further updates will be given by them.

Should you require any assistance, please let us know via private message.

Kind regards,