TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation Process

Porter
Level 2

I have called TPG 3 times a week for the past month. I have asked for the service to be relocated as I am moving house on 5th of Feb in which I was told to wait 24 to 48 hours at least 3 times as they confirmed if there was a connection in my new building. I then never received a phone call back I had to call back each and every time. Finally, it was confirmed the service was not available for my new home therefore my service would need to be cancelled. I was told this would be taken care of and I would receive an email. I never received any email from TPG. I then had to call them AGAIN to ask to cancel my service at which point they finally sent me an email which they explained I had to respond to in order to cancel the service. I was not previously told this, otherwise I would have followed up on the missing email much faster. Then after I sent the email, I was told I could not hit reply to the cancellation email I had to send a separate email to cancel this account. I have now been charged for the next cycle (9th of Feb to March 8th) of which I will not living in the old residence and there was no record of a cancellation on my account. I expect a full refund as plenty of notice was provided.

I wanted to stay with TPG as I have been with them for 5 years; however, after this experience I am not sure I can handle any further interactions.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Porter , we apologise for the trouble this issue has caused you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community