TPG Community

Get online support

Divert inbound phone calls to mobile while awaiting porting of landline number

SOLVED Go to solution
pdesveaux
Level 2

Hello,

I am a TPG NBN HFC customer in the process of porting my landline number as I need to give that number to family to use with a different VOIP provider, but would like to retain my NBN HFC service. Is it possible to divert inbound landline calls to a mobile while awaiting that number to be ported to the other provider, and not disrupt the porting process?

Thanks,

Phil.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @pdesveaux,

Welcome to the community!

You may set up Call Divert online. Please visit this link, Call Diversion.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers! 

Hello,

I am a TPG NBN HFC customer in the process of porting my landline number as I need to give that number to family to use with a different VOIP provider, but would like to retain my NBN HFC service. Is it possible to divert inbound landline calls to a mobile while awaiting that number to be ported to the other provider, and not disrupt the porting process?

Thanks,

Phil.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @pdesveaux,

Welcome to the community!

You may set up Call Divert online. Please visit this link, Call Diversion.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers! 

Hello,

Thanks,

Phil.

pdesveaux
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Cheers for the reply. I'll try put the divert back on and see how the port process goes.

Thanks.