TPG Community

Get online support

How To use "wifi direct" option on your phone

Level 1

Hi, 

I want to ask experts here that how to use wifi direct option on your phone as i have to use data package where signals are not strong enough. I am student and want  internet to complete my important research paper in  . I oftenly came across this problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @Natalie_Strong,

Welcome to the community!

We recommend to contact the phone manufacturer to get instruction on how to use the Wi-Fi direct feature. You may also check it online.

Cheers!

Highlighted
Level 1b

1. Who is offering the sample? A credible website which concentrates on academic writing is the best place to choose the sample from.

2. Is the sample from your own subject area and of the same level as yours? The presentation methods differ according to the subject and the level in which the dissertation is written.

3. Is the sample written in flawless language? A sample prepared in poor language might be incomprehensible and of low quality. In such samples, the content also might not be good enough for reference.

4. Does the sample have all the components you need for reference? There are certain optional dissertation components which may not be included in all the samples.

5. Will it fit into your budget? Study the terms carefully. Payment terms can be misleading if you do not pay enough attention to it. Confirm the terms before you finalize it.

6. Has the sample illustrated the specifications of that type of assignment? If you are totally new to dissertation writing, you might need detailed illustrations of the various features of the assignment.

7. Does the sample contain appropriate citations? If it doesn’t, then it can’t possibly be a professional dissertation sample. Find another one which has cited the sources appropriately within the text and in the bibliography section.
Thanks

A professional writer for presentation speech making for college.