TPG Community

Get online support

Incoming VOIP Calls Not Working - Your Call Could Not Be Connected. Please Check the Number & Try Again

SOLVED Go to solution
SixCarbon3
Level 3

My VOIP has suddenly stopped working. When my VOIP Home Phone Number is dialled (incoming call) a recorded message is heard saying "Your Call Could Not Be Connected. Please Check the Number & Try Again."

All of the lights on the NBN box are working as normal including the port light that illuminates when the phone handest is powered ON. I have done a reset on the NBN Box as well as powered it ON & OFF but this this not fixed the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SixCarbon3
Level 3

The issue has now been rectified by the TPG Accounts Team. After an investigation the VOIP was found to have been disconnected. The TPG team re-connected the service to get it all working again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @SixCarbon3

Has your homephone worked previously? Are outgoing calls working? 

Send us a private message along with your TPG customer ID or the landline number so we can check your service? 

-Ahra_G

SixCarbon3
Level 3

The issue has now been rectified by the TPG Accounts Team. After an investigation the VOIP was found to have been disconnected. The TPG team re-connected the service to get it all working again.