TPG Community

Get online support

Incoming calls randomly getting Invalid Number.

Mix-Master
Level 2

Hi there,    Got the nbn home phone bundle last tuesday.

Getting complaints from people that try to call that they get the invalid phone number regularly.

Anyone can check into this for me thanks.

Regards Mike

9 REPLIES 9
Riezl

Hi @Mix-Master,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your service and we are not detecting any fault on the line or network that may affect it at the moment.

Are you able to check if you are getting a dial tone? Can you try to call your home phone number so we can check if the issue is still happening?

Mix-Master
Level 2

Ok just got home and tried phone the number with my mobile,    4 times it worked,   the 5th time it came up with an error that said the number you are calling is incomplete or inactive.

So there is still issues with the phone number.

Yes we get a dial tone each time we go to phone someone.  So it seems only to be incoming calls that are affected.

Cheers Mike

Will

Hi @Mix-Master,

Thanks for confirming.

We have refreshed your settings on our end. Can you perform a test to see if the issue is resolved?

Regards,

Mix-Master
Level 2

Think we will leave it for a week and see how it goes then.

Ill get back to support or such if we have the issue still.

Also when you refreshed the settings on your end,  I had a disconnection around the same time,   Would that have been the cause ?

Cheers Mike

Will

You are correct, @Mix-Master. Your connection dropped when I refreshed the settings. My apologies if that has caused a confusion on your end.

Feel free to drop by if you're still having the same issue or if you have other concerns you might want to raise.

Mix-Master
Level 2

No worries Will.

Cheers Mike

Will

I guess we'll be hearing from you next week then, @Mix-Master. Cheers!

Mix-Master
Level 2

Sorry for the delay.    The phone seems to be going well so all good now.

Cheers Mike

Will

That's wonderful, @Mix-Master.

I'm glad that the phone issue has been addressed. Thank you as well for keeping us in the loop.