TPG Community

Get online support

International roaming not working

mtv1976
Level 2

I'm in South America in Peru at the moment. I switched on International Roaming through the TPG website, but I can't connect to any of the networks. I was in France before and could not do it either. The interesting part is that today I could place a call and it got cut off and all the sudden I can even place a call anymore, again.

I have followed the advice given in the Troubleshooting Guide but none of it works.

This is extremely frustrating, especially after 'giving' hundreds of dollars to TPG to switch on the service. What else can I do?

Thanks

SAM

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @mtv1976

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We've detected that you have another post in regards to your PIN for voicemail.

For us to help, please send us your customer ID or mobile number along with the best email address via PM for our team to contact you.

BasilDV

mtv1976
Level 2

Just sent you the information required.

Regards

BasilDV

Thank you @mtv1976

We'll raise this with our Mobile team and have someone to get in touch with you via Email to further check your service.

BasilDV

mtv1976
Level 2

Hi there,

I received the email from the Tech team. However, I can't make any calls and I don't know why. So their solution is pointless.

The issue simple, I can't make calls or access my voicemail. So any solutions trying to place a call is pointless.

Regards

SAM

Angeli

Hi @mtv1976,

Your account shows that the roaming service is active. Kindly do manual network selection on the handset and search for roaming network available on the list. Make sure that your handset is compatible for roaming.

If the service is still not working, please provide the following information via private message:

Exact Location :
Handset used:
Error message:
SIM card number:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

mtv1976
Level 2

Hello there,

I've answer to all your questions, yet to be helped. I can't receive calls or SMS, and no one can leave a voicemail. This is very frustrating after paying so much money for a service that apparently you don't provide.

Regards

SAM

Angeli

Hi Sam, 

I have replied to your private message regarding this matter. 

Regards, 

Angeli