TPG Community

Get online support

Internet has dropped out and home phone not working (in or out).

Shane

Hi @nguyenm6,

We arranged one of our Technicians to contact you tonight please expect a call within 15-30mins from now.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @nguyenm6,

We've seen that one of our Technicians attempted to call you yesterday but no avail. Let us know your best contact time and we'll have them call you again, else you can contact our Technical Support hotline 131423, option 2.

Cheers!

nguyenm6
Level 2
Hi Shane,

My apologies for missing your call last night. I did try to call back but the line too busy and could not wait...

Please call me now. I am home until 6:30pm.

Many thanks
Rica_R

Hi @nguyenm6

Our apologies for the experience, we've seen that it is already past 6:30pm now. We'd like to arrange another call back for your account,  may we ask for your other preferred time of contact for tomorrow? 

nguyenm6
Level 2
Just let you know that I have been called and requested for doing modem reset. Your technician will monitor the connection 24 hrs for now. Thanks
Rica_R

Thanks for the update @nguyenm6, glad to know that out Technical Team was able to contact you on your preferred time. Another call back will be made for the connection follow up, we're looking forward for the stability of your connection. 

nguyenm6
Level 2

It turns out that resetting the modem to the default settings has solved my intermittent connection.

Credit to the support of the TPG community with promptly referring to their technical team.

Thanks again

Rica_R

Hi!

Appreciate the update, glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Should you have other queries, feel free to drop us a message. 

Cheers!