TPG Community

Get online support

Invalid phone number

Lelkin
Level 2
Hi,

My internet is not working and when I try to call my home phone it says that the number is invalid.

Any solution to this?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @Lelkin,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

We have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be up and running for more than 3 hours now.Your home phone shows that it is registered on our system and should be working as well.

If you are still having issues with the service, please let us know so we can advise our Engineering Team to investigate further. Thank you.

ahmadnahas
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @Lelkin,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

We have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be up and running for more than 3 hours now.Your home phone shows that it is registered on our system and should be working as well.

If you are still having issues with the service, please let us know so we can advise our Engineering Team to investigate further. Thank you.

still invalid

ahmadnahas
Level 2

My phone still invalid

Shane

Hi @ahmadnahas,

Welcome to the community!

What troubleshooting have you done so far? Have you tried to reboot the modem/router? If so please try to perform a hard-reset on the modem by pushing the small pinhole on the modem/router for 2-3 seconds, wait for the lights to flash then release it.

Modem auto configuration should take 3-5mins.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!