Land line problem

Bob71
Level 2
Been connected to TPG for about twelve months, home phone has developed a problem. Out going calls are working fine. Incoming calls are not connecting to our phone callers say they get a constant engaged signal.
All the equipment seem fine and all the lights that are supposed to be on are on and not flashing. I’ve tried a new phone but that has the same problem. Can this be fixed.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Welcome to the community!

Let's get to the bottom of this. We'd like to confirm if you have performed a soft-reset/reboot to the modem/router, this issue issue happens when the modem/router's session execeed for months. 

To better understand the issue affecting the service, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together wtih the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Been connected to TPG for about twelve months, home phone has developed a problem. Out going calls are working fine. Incoming calls are not connecting to our phone callers say they get a constant engaged signal.
All the equipment seem fine and all the lights that are supposed to be on are on and not flashing. I’ve tried a new phone but that has the same problem. Can this be fixed.