TPG Community

Get online support

My was busy all the time. It has been over two months already now? I would like to fix it ?

HungWong
Level 2

Dear Sir!

I am the Customer of TPG nearly more than 5 years. But recently my Phone not working at all for Two months already! I tried to put the new phone in instead the old Phone but still not working at all. The Problem can not make a Call because the line was Problem not the Phone. Every time you make a call then you will see the message said :" The Line was busy". If you can help please send someone come have a look ; if this was my problem i would pay for that  otherwise I have no choise! Thank you at all

Sieng L Thong

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @HungWong,

Welcome to the Community!

As per checking, the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they are now working on a resolution.

We will make a follow up with the Team and have the case engineer contact you to discuss the progression of the case.

If you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @HungWong, our Engineering Team lodged the case to Telstra and a technician has been booked to further investigate the issue anytime between now and 27/March/2018.

If you wish to further discuss the matter, please provide your contact details via PM.